CLEVELAND – The Ohio Department of Aging is looking for input from dementia victims and their Ohio caregivers to proportion their tales and form long run insurance policies and programs within the state.
Professionals running in retirement, healthcare, or comparable fields, in addition to most of the people, also are invited to give a contribution to products and services and fortify for other folks with dementia.
The following dates and occasions for listening classes around the state, together with digital classes for the ones not able to wait in individual, are:
- Thursday, December ninth from 2pm to 4pm on the University of Toledo
- Monday, December 13th, 10am to 12pm at Scripps Miami, Ohio
- Tuesday, December 14th, 1pm to 3pm on the University of Cincinnati
- Thursday, December 16, 1 p.m. to three p.m. at Ohio State University Health Science Colleges
- Wednesday 15th, 17th and 20th December for digital classes.
Click right here to sign up for the above classes.
Download the News 5 Cleveland app now for extra tales from us, in addition to essential information signals, the most recent climate forecast, site visitors data and extra. Download now right here on your Apple software and right here on your Android software.
You too can watch News 5 Cleveland on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, YouTube TV, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu Live, and extra. We’re additionally on Amazon Alexa units. Find out extra about our streaming choices right here.