Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Week 17 odds, games and insights for January 3, 2022
For much more terrific bets and dream insights, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Browns vs. Steelers odds
Over / Under Insights
- Cleveland and its challengers have actually integrated more than 41 points in 8 of 15 games this season.
- In 60% of the Pittsburgh games this season (9/15), the groups integrated scored more than the over / under of 41 on Monday.
- The 2 groups together accomplish approximately 41 points per video game, which represents the over / under in this competitors.
- The 46.6 points per video game these 2 groups have actually offered their challengers this season is 5.6 more than the 41 over / under in this competitors.
- The Browns’ games this season balanced 46.1 points overall, a number 5.1 points greater than Monday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games including the Steelers balanced 43.7 points, 2.7 more than the set over / under because competitors.
Browns Statistics and Trends
- In Cleveland’s 15 games this year, it has 7 wins versus the spread.
- This season, the Browns have actually just won one versus the spread in 6 games as favorites of 3 points or more.
- Cleveland has actually struck the over in 46.7% of its possibilities this year (7 times over 15 overall points).
- This year the Browns have 3.8 points less (20.9) per video game than the Steelers enable (24.7).
- Cleveland is 3-2 versus the spread and 3-2 in general this season if the team ratings more than 24.7 points.
- The Browns balanced 345.5 lawns per video game, 22.9 lawns less than the 368.4 lawns the Steelers enable per competitors.
- If Cleveland fires more than 368.4 lawns, the team is 4-1 versus the spread and 2-3 general.
- This year the Browns have actually spun the ball 18 times, one time more than the Steelers (17).
- Click on SISportsbook and discover the current spread, moneyline and grand overall for Cleveland’s match with the Steelers.
Steelers Statistics and Trends
- Pittsburgh is 6-9-0 versus the spread this year.
- This season, the Steelers have actually made 4-4 in their 8 games as underdogs of 3 or more points.
- Pittsburgh have actually struck the over in 46.7% of their possibilities this season (7 times in 15 games with overall points).
- This season, the Steelers are just gathering 1.8 less points per video game (20.1) than the Browns (21.9).
- Pittsburgh is 3-3 versus the spread and 4-2 general in games when it ratings more than 21.9 points.
- The Steelers collect 316.5 lawns per video game, simply 4.5 less than the 321 lawns the Browns enable.
- Pittsburgh is 2-5 versus the spread and 3-3-1 general if the team stacks more than 321 lawns.
- This year, the Steelers turned the ball 18 times while the Browns required 18 turnovers.
House and street views
- At house, Pittsburgh is 3-5 versus the spread and 5-2-1 in general this year.
- At house, the Steelers are winless ATS (0-4) as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Pittsburgh has actually topped the overall in 3 of 8 house games this year.
- The typical overall variety of points in Steelers house games this season is 42.3 points, 1.3 more than this competitors over / under (41).
- On the roadway, Cleveland is 2-5 general and 4-3 versus the spread.
- Cleveland has actually gone beyond the overall in 4 out of 7 street games this season.
- Brown’s away games this season balanced 48.4 overall points, 7.4 more than this video game over / under (41).
Supported by Data Skrive.