Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans NFL Week 2 Odds, Plays, and Insights for September 19, 2021
The Houston Texans (1-0) are double-digit underdogs (-12) versus the Cleveland Browns (0-1) on Sunday, September 19,2021 This match has an over/ under of 48.5 factors.
For a lot more fantastic wagers and dream insights, sign up for the SI Winners Club e-newsletter.
Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans suit information
- Gameday: Sunday, September 19, 2021
- Playing time: 1: 00 p.m. ET
- TV network: CBS
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadion: FirstEnergy Stadium
Browns vs. Texans odds
|preferred||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||overall||About complete allocation||Under complete odds||Favorite cash line||Underdog cash line|
Shades of brownish
Over/ Under Insights
- Cleveland video games racked up greater than 48.5 factors 9 times (out of 18) last period, the complete rating of the present match.
- Houston’s video games looked at 48.5 complete factors, racked up in 10 of 16 competitions in 2015.
- The Browns and Texans consolidated balanced 1.0 factors much more per video game a period back than the more than/ under of 48.5 collection for that match.
- The challengers of both groups balanced 6.7 factors much more per video game (552) than the more than/ under of 48.5 factors in this match last period.
- The typical complete rating in Browns video games in 2015 was 0.8 factors much less than the overall of 48.5 because match.
- Texans video games in 2020 balanced 50.6 factors, 2.1 greater than the complete rating because match.
Browns Statistics and Trends
- Cleveland went 6-10 -0 FINALLY period.
- Click on SISports publication and location your bank on the browns versus the spread.
- Last period, Cleveland’s 9 video games went beyond ball game.
- The Browns obtained 3.5 factors much less (255) per video game than the Texans shed in 2015 (29).
- When Cleveland racked up greater than 29 factors in 2015, it was 5-3 versus the spread and 7-1 general.
- The Browns accumulated 47.2 less lawns per video game (3696) than the Texans permitted per trip (4168) in 2015.
- Cleveland was 2 -3 versus the spread and 4-1 general when the team covered greater than 416.8 lawns last period.
- The Browns rotated the sphere 7 times more frequently (16 overall) than the Texans required sales (9) last period.
Texans Statistics and Trends
- Houston established a 6-10 -0 ATS document in 2015.
- Houston’s video games strike greater than 8 out of 16 times in 2015.
- Would you such as to put a bank on the Under in this match? Take a check out SISports publication and make your option.
- The Texans just obtained 2.2 less factors per video game (24) than the Browns (262) acknowledged last period.
- Houston was 4-3 versus the spread and 4-3 general last period when the team taped over 26.2 factors.
- The Texans accumulated just 16.9 even more lawns per video game (3753) than the Browns permitted per video game day in 2015 (3584).
- Houston was 5-7 versus the spread and 4-8 general when the team hit over 358.4 lawns in 2015.
- The Texans turned the sphere 18 times in the previous year, 3 times less than the Browns required turn overs (21).
Brown’s top players
- Baker Mayfield tossed 3,563 lawns (2227 lawns per video game) last period while finishing 62.8% of his passes (305- of-486) with 26 goals and 8 interceptions. He likewise carried on 54 times for 165 lawns and one goal, averaging 10.3 lawns per video game.
- Check out SISports publication for player prop wagering for Mayfield and his colleagues, after that make your option.
- Nick Chubb took 190 lugs for 1,067 hurrying lawns (889 lawns per video game) a period back, racking up 12 goals while doing so.
- Last period, Kareem Hunt stormed for 841 lawns at 198 lugs (526 ypg) with 6 barking goals. Hunt likewise made a remarkable death video game, capturing 38 passes for 304 lawns (19 ypg) and 5 goals.
- Last period, Jarvis Landry was targeted 101 times, gathering 72 catches for 840 lawns (56 ypg) while racking up 3 goals.
- Rashard Higgins likewise added 599 lawns on 37 grabs and 4 goals. He was viewed 52 times and balanced 39.9 lawns per video game in 2015.
- Austin Hooper captured 46 passes to 70 targets for 435 lawns and 4 goals, balancing 27.2 lawns per video game last period.
Texans top players
- Last year Deshaun Watson taped 4,823 passing lawns (3014 lawns per video game) while he went 382 for 544 (702% conclusion portion) and tossed 33 goals and 7 interceptions. He included 444 hurrying lawns on 90 lugs with 3 goals, balancing 27.8 lawns per video game.
- David Johnson took 147 lugs for 691 lawns (576 lawns per video game) a period back, racking up 6 goals. He likewise captured 33 passes for 314 lawns (262 lawns per video game) with 2 air goals.
- Last year, Phillip Lindsay stormed 118 lugs (359 ypg) for 502 lawns with a scorching goal.
- Last period, Brandin Cooks was targeted 119 times for 81 captures for 1,150 lawns (719 ypg) with 6 goals.
- Find the current odds and location your bank on Cooks to fulfill his player props at SISports publication.
- Danny Amendola added 46 grabs for 602 lawns in 2015. He was viewed 69 times and racked up 37.6 lawns per video game.
- Last period, Anthony Miller captured 49 passes to 76 targets for 485 lawns and 2 goals, balancing 30.3 lawns per video game.
Supported by DataSkrive