Cleveland Browns vs. Chicago Bears NFL Week 3 Odds, Plays, and Insights for September 26, 2021
The Cleveland Browns (1-1) are 7.5-point faves that will certainly enter into their competition versus the Chicago Bears (1-1) on Sunday, September 26,2021 The competitors has 46.5 factors over/ under.
For much more excellent wagers and dream insights, register for the SI Winners Club e-newsletter.
Browns vs. Bears odds
Odds thanks to SI Sportsbook.
Shades of brownish
Over/ Under Insights
- Cleveland played 9 video games in 2015 with greater than 46.5 factors, the overall rating of the existing competition.
- Eight of the 17 video games in Chicago last period went for an overall of 46.5 factors.
- The 2 groups balanced 2.3 aims even more per video game (488) a period back than the overall of 46.5 factors because competition.
- The challengers of these groups balanced 49.3 factors per video game last period, 2.8 greater than the more than/ under for this competition.
- The standard over/ under the Browns racked up in video games in 2015 was 1.2 factors more than the overall for that video game.
- The typical overall of Bears video games in 2020 was 1.7 factors much less than the overall of 46.5 for this trip.
Browns Statistics and Trends
- Cleveland won 6 video games versus the spread last period while falling short 10 times.
- The Browns were preferred as soon as last period with 7.5 factors or even more and might not cover the spread.
- Last period, the overall rating in Cleveland’s video games went beyond ball game 9 times.
- Last year the Browns just gathered 2.4 factors much more per video game (255) than the Bears (231) permitted.
- Cleveland was 5-5 versus the spread and 9-1 total last period when the team racked up over 23.1 factors.
- The Browns racked up 24.7 even more backyards per video game (3696) than the Bears permitted per competitors (3449) in 2015.
- In video games that Cleveland got over 344.9 backyards in 2015, the team was 5-6 versus the spread and 10 -1 total.
- The Browns had 16 free gifts in 2015 while the Bears had 18 takeaways.
- Click on SISportsbook and obtain the most up to date odds for this competition.
Bear statistics and patterns
- Chicago established an 8-8-0 ATS document in 2015.
- The Bears really did not cover the spread last period (0-2 ATS) when they played as at the very least 7.5 factor underdogs.
- Chicago’s video games racked up greater than 8 out of 16 times last period.
- The Bears racked up 23.3 factors per video game last period, similar to the 26.2 aims the Browns permitted.
- Chicago was 5-1 versus the spread and 5-1 total in 2015 when the team racked up over 26.2 factors.
- The Bears gathered 27 less backyards per video game (3314) than the Browns quit per competitors (3584) last period.
- In video games where Chicago videotaped greater than 358.4 backyards last period, the team was 5-2 versus the spread and 5-2 total.
- Last year the Bears turned the round 22 times, once greater than the Browns (21).
House and road sights
- Cleveland was 6-2 in the house in 2015 total and 3 -5 versus the spread.
- At residence in 2015, the Browns went to (0-1) without a win as a 7.5-point favored or greater.
- Last period Cleveland defeated the overall 5 times in 8 residence video games.
- Brown’s residence video games last period balanced 45.9 overall factors, 0.6 much less than the more than/ under (465) of this competition.
- Chicago was away 5-3 versus the spread last period and 5-3 in general.
- The Bears went to (1-0) unbeaten away as 7.5-point underdogs or even more.
- In 8 away video games last period, Chicago covered the overall 5 times.
- The Bears’ typical away overall last period was 45.4 factors, 1.1 much less than the more than/ under (465) for this competition.
Powered by Data Skrive.